Before a catastrophic event like hurricanes, fires or floods, documenting your property will help ease the claims process if your property experiences any damage. By providing the insurance company with documentation of your property’s “pre-loss state” eliminates delays in verification of equipment or building contents.
During any size property loss, Guarantee Restoration has one goal, to restore your property and operations quickly. The insurance adjuster’s goal is to submit the claim efficiently and accurately to ensure they meet the expectations of their insurance policies. So how can adjusters and restoration companies achieve their goals to accurately and quickly document and begin the mitigation process? This is where our latest investment in equipment, the Matterport 3D Scanning system, comes in.
Matterport 3D Scanning allows our team to document your property throughout the entire restoration process in one complete, walk-through file that captures every detail of your property. There are several advantages to using Matterport, including:
1. 3D Scanning allows remote insurance professionals the ability to better understand the damage with a 360 degree, panoramic capture of the loss.
2. Mattertags in the system allow remote, real-time information on equipment & site conditions to those who need accurate information on the status of a job quickly.
3. Provides for faster reporting on job progress, which keeps you in the loop.
4. Provides accurate room measurements to within 1% margin of error, so our technicians and project managers get the right tools and materials the first time.
5. Ability to print high definition photos to fully capture the details in each room.
Matterport 3D Scanning uses an HDR, panoramic camera to capture your property top to bottom, floor to ceiling. Instead of taking hours and hundreds of pictures of every wall, floor, ceiling and piece of furniture in your building, Matterport’s complete scan encompasses all of these in a comprehensive manner.
For more information on how Matterport 3D can help to fully restore your home or business, give Guarantee Restoration a call today at 1-800-349-HELP.