BIOHAZARD & MOLD REMEDIATION
We remedy mold contamination using several steps:
2. Reducing or eliminating moisture levels to prevent further mold growth
3. Removal of materials that have mold and fungi growth
4. Cleaning, disinfecting and rebuilding the area if necessary
Guarantee Restoration’s Mold Remediation Specialists are experts in the latest mold removal techniques. We conduct tests after every remediation job to ensure success.
Federal regulations consider all bodily fluids biohazards and a potential source of infection. Special knowledge is required to safely handle biohazardous material. In addition, it is crucial to know what to look for at the scene. In many cases, clean-up requires that walls and built-in structures be removed.
Guarantee Service Team of Professionals is capable and competent to deliver biohazard and trauma clean-up services. Our management and field staff are trained in customer sensitivity and efficiency. We have the expertise, equipment and chemicals to properly return a contaminated property to a clean, safe environment.
Our biohazard clean-up services include the following:
- Crime scene cleanup, homicide
- Accidental/intentional death, suicide
- Law enforcement vehicle cleanup
- Animal or pet waste
- Human decomposition cleanup
- Gross filth property cleanup
- Industrial accident cleanup
- Black water and sewage spill cleanup